Wednesday 24 February 2010

Working for London Fashion Week - AW10


So here we go, my name is Georgios Mavridis and I am a post-grad student at University of Westminster doing Public Relations with a big passion for Fashion!

A few weeks back we had a guest speaker, John Walford from Vauxhall Fashion Scout coming to Fashion PR class to talk about Fashion in the UK and International as well as to give us lots of tips and advices.

At the end of the class he told us that there were inter opportunities for London Fashion Week AW2010 and whoever wanted could apply.
So I did............

Next think I know, I receive an e-mail that I was in! I was trilled to work for London Fashion Week, in the past I had worked for a Fashion PR agency and for a Fashion magazine but never had the chance to work for London Fashion Week!!
The biggest event for FASHION….
I was so trilled and I didn’t know what to expect…..

So today, the last day of Fashion Week AW10, I decide to start this blog as I’d like to share the experience day by day!

Look out for my posts……..!

Georgios.

No comments:

Post a Comment