Monday 12 December 2011

Vicky is a Working Woman


Working Woman

VICTORIA BECKHAM has revealed the secret to maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
"I am absolutely obsessive about diary-keeping," she explained. "I can tell you what I'm doing next June. It's the only way I can make this all possible. The first thing I do in the year is get everyone else's diary - David's, the children's - so I know when all his football games are, where they are, what the kids have to do, when the parent-teacher conferences are, and then I build my work schedule around that. Of course, some things are out of my control: if I have to be in New York for fashion week, I'll miss something."

Another high-profile woman in fashion to talk about how her commitment to family life is Burberry chief executive Angela Ahrendts, who was this weekend named number eight in theFinancial Times' 2011 Top 50 Women in World Business chart.

"I'm nearly always at home at the weekends; that's important for every working woman today, not just me," she told the Financial Times. "I don't encourage people to come in at the weekend and work, I encourage people to go home and create great families."



YOU SHOULD SEE: Beckham's career advice...

Source: VOGUe - ELLA ALEXANDER 12 December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment