Tuesday 18 October 2011

Karl Lagerfeld is Mr Labelfeld...


Mr Labelfeld...

KARL LAGERFELD has come up with a new name for himself, based on his many collaborations - from Coca Cola to Magnum to Macy's.

"I'm a walking label no?" he said. "My name is Labelfeld not Lagerfeld. I have a sort of Alzheimer's for my own work, which I think is a very good thing. Today too many people remember what they did - just forget it all and start again."

When asked how he manages so effortlessly with his workload, at both Fendi and Chanel, his answer is simple.

"I have it in my blood," he told CNN. "When I was asked to Chanel, it was not trendy. I made something of it because I was given total freedom by the owner. What I do Coco would have hated. It's my job to keep Chanel updated."

Source: VOGUE ELLA ALEXANDER 14 October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment