Friday 20 January 2012

Inside Marc’s Mind


Inside Marc’s Mind

MARC JACOBS may be one of the world's most well thought of designers, but he still isn't sure whether success leads to contentment.

"I don't know what the key to happiness is," he said. "Happy is just a feeling like every other feeling. I certainly feel happy some days and in general I am pretty happy, but I have all the other feelings as well. So I don't know if there is a key. Maybe the Buddhists have it right where they just sort of honour all feelings and just go with the flow. And then I think you have no problems."
The designer also opened up about his ultimate career goal.

 "[I want] to make nice things and to get them out there so people can enjoy them," he told online magazine The Talks.



Source: VOGUE - ELLA ALEXANDER 20 January 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment